Tuesday, May 29, 2012

The First 10 Things That Came to Mind

  1. I am on the east coast for two weeks. It feels strange. Family and friends are great though. 
  2. Braiding the Storm is *officially* available for PREORDER
  3. Submission Bombers are really taking off.
  4. In the last two weeks I received four rejections and one acceptance. 1 out of 5 ain't bad.
  5. Weave submissions close on Thursday, May 31st.
  6. I'm WAY behind on Chapbook Rookie updates. Somehow, I've gotten shy about marketing now. I think it's because I'm actually asking people to spend money on something now. More on this topic... someday?
  7. Finished reading The Hunger Games and saw the movie. Books are always so much better.
  8. I am not a zombie (see photo* below).
  9. I really wish I had a kitchen table.
  10. Go buy my chapbook. Please and thank you.
*photographic proof of my humanness 

2 comments:

Molly Spencer said...

just ordered 
happy dance!

Laura E. Davis said...

you're the best Molly!